– Made of high quality stainless teel, not easy rust and more sturdy than plastic watering can.
– Wide opening makes it convenient to refill water and the ergonomic handle is comfortable to hold.
– The thin, curved spout makes it much easier to water your succulents. Perfect size for watering indoor plants.
– This is definitely a watering can that can be left out instead of being hidden because it is as decorative as it is practical.
– Material: Stainless Steel, wood
– Product Size: Bottom Diameter: 4.2inch/10.7cm, Top Diameter: 3.74inch/9.5cm, Height: 5.4inch/13.8cm.
– Weight: 0.95lb/431g
– 1 x Watering Can
✅Material: This metal watering can is made of premium stainless steel. Powder-coated finish which keeps it from rusting or scratching. At 5.4” tall it is small enough so it doesn’t take a lot of space and is not heavy when filled.
✅Long Spout: The spout is long and thin and easily fits under all kinds of foliage, which allows for watering the soil directly, which is healthier for most of the indoor potted plants than watering them from the top.
✅Comfortable Wooden Handle: The wooden handle is extremely smooth and comfortable in the hand. Wooden handle and unusual spout design allow you to water your small bonsai plants with more ease and precision.
✅Maximum Capacity: 35oz/1000ml. Recommend Use Capacity: About 27oz/800ml ( To prevent the water from overflowing ). This watering can is great for watering houseplants. If you have several plants or larger plants, you will be making many trips to refill with water.
✅Decorative: The combination of the white coating of the metal body and the natural wooden handle is very attractive. No longer need to hide your watering can away under the sink. This watering can is not just sturdy, but extremely attractive and totally display worthy.