Base length: 10.4”
Base width: 7.4″
Base height: 1.8″
Dome height: 1.8”
1) Pour warm water into the black dish with the pellets in there.
2) Let it stand for a few minutes until all the water is soaked up by the pellets, any excess water should be blotted out.
3) Drop seeds in each pod. I recommend cutting the fabric at the top bigger for more dirt surface area.
4) Put clear plastic lid on top.
5) Give it lots of sunlight and warmth for a 1-2 weeks. Open the lid and spray lightly with water on the top every other day.
6) When seedlings grow to a height of more than 0.39 inch, you can invert the clear dome left and right. Increase air flow and accelerate growth
7) Remove the lid completely once the sprouts reach about 1.5 inches, before it touches the top of the lid.
8) Let it grow to 3-4 inches before transplanting into a bigger pot. Pay attention to soil, it will dry out quicker so water every few days by pouring warm water every few days, again blot any extra.
9) Cut the fabric at the bottom, or cut holes around the pod so that roots will be able to grow out of it.
10) Fill a small (4-6″) pot with potting soil, place pod in the middle of the soil and throw some light dirt on it to cover the fabric.
CHOOSE EFFICIENT TOOL – This seed starter kit includes 10 high quality and reusable mini greenhouses, which creates a moist and warm environment needed for reliable seed germination.
Unique Lid Design – The clear greenhouse cover provides the needed warmth and humidity for seed to germinate. But when the seed sprouts, they need airflow to grow faster. When seedlings grow to a height of more than 0.39 inch, you can invert the clear dome left and right.
Perfect size for indoor area – The full set of this seed trays is length 10.4″ width 7.4″ and height 1.8″, small enough to fit on your windowsill, desk, balcony. Placing this seed starter kit near any sunny window can bring you unexpected joy. Perfect for any skill level and great for kids too.
Unique design for 36mm peat pellets (Peat Pellets not included in this kit) – The holes of our seed starter kit has special design, which makes water quickly and evenly absorbed by each peat pellets
Start growing now! – It’s amazing to see the results from seeds sprouted and build your garden! Comparing buying plants this is more satisfying and less expensive. This is a scientific experiment on natural wonders and plant power, better than handicrafts or toys made for children.