The XLUX Soil Moisture Meter tells you, instantly, whether your plants need water. With this meter, you will know that sometimes though the top of the soil looks dry, just beneath the surface it’s very wet–no wonder the plants are struggling.
It’s very easy to use, just stick it in the dirt and the dial instantly tells you whether the soil is dry, moist or wet.
Easy To Use
1. Inset the probe of the meter to the plants’ root level
2. Note moisture level in the dial which has ten scales
3. Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
1. Avoid hard stones when inserting probe as they may damage the probe
2. Never put this meter into water. For some very loose soil, the reading may be inaccurate
3. Don’t leave it in the soil for more than an hour for use.
1. Easy to read levels
2. No batteries needed
3. Indoor/outdoor use
4. Color coded reading system
5. For most plants
2 x black soil moisture sensor meter
2-Pack comes with 2 separate packages: Reliable and Accurate-Sensing probe ensures accurate and instant testing results, matching for both indoor or outdoor use.
EASY TO READ: Large dial, including ten scales, Plug and read.
HOW TO USE — No batteries needed, Indoor or outdoor use. Simply insert the probes into the soil about 3-4 inches, and you’ll get your reading Ideal tool for indoor/outdoor plants, help your plants grow healthy and strong.
Less damage: Single probe, less damage to the roots, doesn’t dig up too much soil after test.
IMPORTANT TIPs –1, Do not use it to test water. Do not touch the stone or hard rock soil, if the soil is too hard and dry, easy to damage the probes. 2. Never use it to test liquid. Designed for testing soil ONLY. 3. After use, please wipe clean the probe.